Friday, November 14, 2008

It's Raining in My Room...

From ABANER, AL, BEAGLE AND BRANT
Copyright 1995 - Tom A.B. Taylor


It's Raining in My Room...


It's raining in my room
My bed is getting wet
My papers are all soggy
As is my chemistry set

It's hailing in my room
OUCH - that really hurt!
My friends hide with me beneath my bed
Charlie, Carl and Curt

It's snowing in my room
My knees are 'bout to freeze
I'm looking in my closet
But I can't find my skis!

It's sleeting in my room
Sleet is not good to eat
I slurped some off my shoes
It tasted like my feet....!

It's blowing in my room
Will this wind ever stop?
What should be here is over there
And the bottom is on the top

Rain, hail, snow, sleet
And wind that stings my hide
Enough's enough, already...
I think I'll play outside!

No comments: